Monday, June 22, 2009

Blessed

I simply feel very blessed. Nam myoho renge kyo. All light. Grandmother's death day is summer solistice. Told her to go to the light and she died at noon on the longest day of light in the year. Every year there are celebrations all over the world. And this year I saw an Indigo Bunting on her day and I know it was her. Have your doubts if you wish. I don't.



It is so amazingly beautiful here. Take your breath away gorgeous. And around every turn is another vista, as dramatic and as different and as special as the one before. The vastness cannot be captured in words. I've taken more than 200 pictures and cannot bring myself to delete any of them. It's surreal. Camping on top of a mountain on the Indian Reservation, not another soul in sight. Just natural ooooah. Coyotes singing like I've never heard. Lightning shows that made me force myself to keep my eyes open till wee hours watching in awe.



Waking to dawn at 5 a.m. and feeling totally alive.



it's something. That's all I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment