Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Alone but only a bit lonely

Moved to a new state where I don’t know anyone. Surrounded by the comfort of my horses, the mountains, my little fox terrier. Only the sound of the keys tapping, horses squealing as they get to know one another and establish who’s alpha. Only one mare and four geldings. Two quarter horse paints, a Rocky Mountain, a Tennessee Walker and a Paso Fino. Beautiful to see them run, play, fight in the 60 acres of pasture out my window. Too cold and wet to ride right now. Life in Montana begins.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you Ginny! The pics are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, it is gorgeous here. I so enjoy riding where you can see forever at a 360 and no people for all day. It's been a dream of mine for a long time. Some dreams come true!

    Thanks for popping in, Jen.

    ReplyDelete