Thursday, March 25, 2010

Random Thoughts on a Cloudy Morning

Cloudy and grey so I'm going to take my grandpa's scythe and hack down some brush. The vicious nature of the healthcare debate here makes me want to whack at things. So much hate in the world. So much fear. So much ignorance. So much intolerance of change and visionary thinking. So many so blinded by too much privilege and arrogance and lack of humility. Saddens me. Doesn't anger me. Too much of that going round. Us vs. Them mentalities. What about We the People? People? Polarities and fanaticism continue to divide. Divide and conquer...hmmm, wonder if they think about that one? Of course not. The chaos is swirling and the vortex will swallow...or not.
Hope I get a life vest soon.

Me, I just ride and look at the sky and take deep breaths.
And laugh, whenever I can.

And hope. I refuse to lose hope that we will overcome and survive without destroying ourselves and our planet and our children's futures.

And I hope to get back to the mountains soon where all this noise goes quiet.

So I can remember the peace harbored in my soul.
And fly with the hawks and eagles on my horses.

And maybe find someone to love as a partner someday, one day.
That would feel good, really good.
But I'm ok on my own too...

It's all good.

I refuse to accept it's all bad.

And that's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment