Monday, February 22, 2010

Mama's cookin

Well, first time I went out in two weeks to speak of was to my mom's house. She's 80. She gave me goulash and spiced pork and beans and chocolate cake and herb rolls. There's just something about mom's cooking that tastes better than anything else in the world. Doesn't matter what it is, finest restaurant in Europe cannot compare.

I find out Wednesday about my knee and will be glad to just know what to do or not do or what the ??? I'm not sure on my own. Sometimes I think it's just time that will heal it; other times I think, it's messed up.

So, we'll see.

Foot of snow last night, sticking to all the pines. Heavy snowman building snow. Wish I could play in it.

Time is passing. Miss my horses most of all. And struggling with sedentary, a lot.

so it goes..

No comments:

Post a Comment