Monday, August 17, 2009

The Daily Coyote, my second book review

Ok, so getting started and trying to keep pace with my new job at Examiner.com. Please follow link at bottom of article as I am paid per view. OOO, never thought I'd be a pay-per-view item! Hot! *insert wicked laughter*

lemme know your thoughts but more importantly, paste and copy or click on this link into your browser..

http://www.examiner.com/billings

Thanks much for your participation and support. I need a following here to earn much needed income.

I also enjoy the writing and will be doing 3 articles per week. Good practice and a new genre for me.
Ginny

1 comment:

  1. Well, one can only try. I had not read Daily Coyote for many months. I got some of the details wrong and Shreve, who I've been in contact with since reading the book, and who told me she was working on a sequel herself, got upset. Instead of just emailing me about her concern, she emailed my whole list. So now we've both not had a very positive experience.

    I have revised the article on the http://www.examiner.com/billings article.

    It was my fault, but still...I hate being publicly chastised for a non-intentional mistake. Hurt my feelings and I was embarrassed. Oh well, not the first time, I'm sure,nor the last. Such is life.

    ReplyDelete