Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back at the Ranch

Some days are better than others. I figure they're all pretty good, no matter, as long as you're not in the hospital or some horrendous thing.

The Big Sky still fascinates me and watching the horses interact and just being in a different place to live for the first time in a long time. Wanderlust, I have..case you don't know me too well, or at all.

Going to start just going out and seeing things I haven't seen. Cody, Wyoming. Collect river rocks down at the Yellowstone River. Read a book on some mountain or have a picnic down some empty path with a view.

It doesn't matter.

Life is out there...I'm gonna start living more of it again.

I cannot wrap my life around someone else's all the time. Even if that's what's requested. It's not in me. Part of the time, grand. All the time attached to the hip, no. Sorry.

Anyhoo, attitude is good and Gracie is eating and drinking.

Horses are the best companions of all, though they too can be obstinate.

Everybody needs to relax!

That includes YOU, and you, and you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment